May 4, 2009

please know this japanese label part 3 (i dedicate this to fashionpirates)

Hi arabelle, do you know Anrealage? i thought you might like it. the designer is a graduate of my school.

















I've blogged about anrealage before but i think this stuff is definitely worth reposting.
I love when clothing has a homely/handmade quality. Lately Im finding myself increasingly bored with anything that is overly smooth, straight and intact...if that makes any sense.Flaws in clothing can be so fun...embroidery, raw edges and patchwork never get old...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou

they are my new dream. oh my god.

t. said...

i love this!

panama said...

wow thank you for sharing this! it's a wonderful label!! :)