June 12, 2008

I shouldn't have left you left you without a dope beat to step to

It's been a while! I'm sorry I haven't been able to update regularly but I think for another month or so it'll have to be like this.
But hey guess what I got the other day.

Junya Watanabe zipper top and skirt set! I always wanted it, it's super nice. I still haven't been able to find the zipper neckpiece from the same season though...

And also...remember this deconstructed trench skirt Carine wore? I managed to get this too...I guess I really lucked out. It's not quite as short and oolala on me as it is on CR but it works I think. So yay!

3 comments:

art kids said...

that top is badass! does it jingle?

Anonymous said...

lucky you! those are gorgeous pieces.

Anonymous said...

What brand is the trench skirt?