February 26, 2008

Try the lighter version




Even if you liked Gareth Pugh's collection (which I guess I kind of did although GP has never really really tickled my fancy) the chances are there's no way you could a)wear that stuff in public, or b)even afford it in the first place. But you can always try geometric blocks in smaller and cuter and doses with Pleats Please by Issey Miyake's trademark bags. They come in like ten different colors.

<-I got this one

By the way if any of you are wondering why I haven't been talking about the fall collections it's because I'm one of those fashionlosers who prefers to think about fall late into the summer. I'm just not ready for it right now (although I have been considering starting a Nice Leather Jacket Fund...I'll let you know you how that goes....)

No comments: