October 25, 2007

h/w07

Three days away from my first halloween party this year and still no costume....After a frantic last minute closet raid, I've decided to go with my two-toned united bamboo dress seen above (which has gotten no wear so far as I find it a bit cutsey and out of character), loafers, and a pair of black celluoloid frames for a Enid of Ghost World look. I want it to be a bit more creepy though, (think gothic-lolita birthday girl-- inspired by marc jacobs ss08 perhaps) so I'll be adding black balloons and black ribbons in my poofed-up hair, lots of smudgy eyeliner (I just bought Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner in black ink btw...fantastic stuff) and some black lipstick by shu uemura. Hoho dressing up is always exciting...

1 comment:

lc said...

you need to get that cat hat/headpiece!